6 Questions To Determine If A Company Is Really Agile
I am a proponent of the Agile software development method. If you want to measure a potential employer’s “Agile-ness”, try asking these 6 questions (via Ithaqua on the Something Awful forums):
Yup. I’ve had the pleasure of working for two places that actually did Agile properly now.
Here are some questions to determine if a company is really Agile, or just pretending to be:
1) How long are your sprints/iterations? Why?
2) How do you do QA?
3) How do you come up with estimates for projects / tasks?
4) How do you handle urgent bugs?
5) How do you handle last-minute feature requests?
6) Do you do daily stand-up meetings? Who attends? How long do they last?”